About the Journal
The Journal of Agriculture, Science and Technology (JAGST) (ISSN: 1561-7645) is a peer-refereed open access research publication and has been in circulation since September 1997. The journal is published by Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT), Kenya. The journal is published under an editorial board, which comprises nominated experts from varied subject disciplines, and which serves on and works on a three-year renewable term. The journal publishes original and high-quality research papers with properly documented results that have a major positive impact on Agriculture, Science and Technology.
JAGST seeks to enhance the visibility of research carried out in, but not limited to Agriculture, Science, Technology, and Humanities. The key goal of the journal is to publish new experimental, theoretical and innovative research across all areas within its scope. Research areas are categorized as:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Engineering, Technology, and built sciences
- Social Sciences, Business, and Enterprise development
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Health and Veterinary Sciences
Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
JAGST Peer-review & Publication Ethics Statement
JAGST takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure that we add high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, may arise. JAGST takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero-tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use Plagiarism Detector to check submissions against previous publications.
Why publish with us:
- Prestigious academic reviewers are drawn from leading international universities.
- Professional editors are committed to the efficiency and fair handling of articles.
- High-quality published scholarly articles.
- High visibility.
- Open access journal.
- Online manuscript management and tracking.
- Long-archiving of the entire content of JAGST.
- Fast decision times and publication.
To view issues that were published in the past years i.e. before 2010 click this link :Previous JAGST issues before 2010