About the Journal
The Journal of Agriculture, Science and Technology (JAGST) (ISSN: 1561-7645) is a peer-refereed open access research publication and has been in circulation since September 1997. The journal is published by Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT), Kenya. The journal is published under an editorial board, which comprises nominated experts from varied subject disciplines, and which serves on and works on a three-year renewable term. The journal publishes original and high-quality research papers with properly documented results that have a major positive impact on Agriculture, Science and Technology.
JAGST seeks to enhance the visibility of research carried out in, but not limited to Agriculture, Science, Technology and Humanities. The key goal of the journal is to publish new experimental, theoretical and innovative research across all areas within its scope. Research areas are categorized as:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Engineering, Technology and built sciences
- Social Sciences, Business and Enterprise development
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Health and Veterinary Sciences
Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
Why publish with us:
- Prestigious academic reviewers are drawn from leading international universities.
- Professional editors are committed to the efficiency and fair handling of articles.
- High quality published scholarly articles.
- High visibility.
- Open access journal.
- Online manuscript management and tracking.
- Long-archiving of the entire content of JAGST.
- Fast decision times and publication.
To view issues that were published in the past years i.e. before 2010 click this link :Previous JAGST issues before 2010